Thursday, October 4, 2012

lack of free time

     The hardest part of the chagim is the lack of free time. At work everyone is envious of me for my time off but they don't realize how time consuming it all is. I am off of work, but I can't do any errands. That can be a good thing too, but even a procrastinator like me does like to get a few errands taken care of every so often . With the chagim there isn't always a lot of time to do errands or wait around for someone to repair something in my apartment. At work people think I am living it up with yom tov. It is partly true. I enjoy yom tov and the time off, but its also exhausting. I have to remind myself that there won't be more yom tov for awhile after next week and that as exhausted as I am from it I will miss it when it is over.

No comments: