Tuesday, October 23, 2012

shidduch resumes

     Some people have a shidduch resume. It is the equivalent of an online profile on a  dating site. I would prefer to write a real shidduch resume that included all of the men I have dated. That would be more fun. I would list myself as a reference. That would surely be more helpful for all of the single women that I know. I could give a rating system. Datable , handsome, marriage material, not worth a phone call, not worth an e-mail. I could list where we went on the date as well as his profession, marital status(divorced, single, widowed) , how many kids, estimated age. Compiling a list like this would be much more fun than the current  shidduch resume format.
     Don't hold your breath . I don't think I would  really write a real dating resume. I am not sure anyone would believe me or date me . So I will hold off on compiling a real shidduch resume. Perhaps once I get married I will ....

2 comments:

Wondering Minds said...

Eh, there are still some of us out there that would date the crazy ones :)

But don't turn into this guy!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/17/financial-guy-excel-spreadsheet-for-match-com_n_1432473.html

frum single female said...

Haha, I read about that guy. He's a nut.