Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Good Night's Sleep

     A good night's sleep is always so hard to attain. Once I am actually in bed I have no problem sleeping but   getting to that point is a challenge. On week nights I am too busy enjoying my freedom from work that its hard to want to go to sleep early. Weekends its too much fun staying up late knowing there is no work the next day. I have read all of the studies about the myriad of ailments that visit those who do not sleep enough hours each night. One would think that that would be enough to get me to snooze more hours. Still.... I am attempting to get more sleep each night. Wish me luck. 

1 comment:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

You're young and single. Wait until you're married with children. At that point staying up until 10 pm is considered a late night.