Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Neighbors

      I am the most awesome neighbor. I just found out that my next door neighbors have been divorced since September and I am just finding out now. I am so oblivious that I did not realize that I had not run in to the husband in almost a year. He really was not all that memorable to begin with , but now that I think about it I realize that i have not seen him in quite some time.
     I would say that living in the apartment right next to mine is the greatest no holds barred but there is something negative about that apartment . Both couples who have lived next to me have divorced. I guess if you are single and you live next door to me its safe. Just don't have a spouse move in with you while living in the apartment next to me.

1 comment:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

As long as you didn't have anything to do with either marital breakdown you should be safe. It's not like the guy saw you and thought "Hey, my wife's not as awesome as I thought" is it?
And the best neighbour not only minds her own business but leaves freshly baked blueberry muffins outside the door every morning. I'm just saying...