Sunday, June 16, 2013

No One New

     Recently I was listening to a comedian's podcast who has a voice similar to someone I dated years ago. As I was listening to his podcast he revealed that not only did he have a voice similar to my ex-boyfriend but he also happened to have a lot of similar characteristics to him as well. My ex-boyfriend is not a closet podcaster and I do not plan on telling you which podcast I have been listening to . Just to be clear. The reason I am mentioning this podcaster at all is because I have always heard that on a subconscious level people are often romantically drawn to similar people. I have a crush on this podcaster because he reminds me so much of someone else that I had liked so much. It is a bit too eerie. Just when you think you have gotten so far from a person you realize you have gotten close to them again , just in the form of someone else.
   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On podcasts, have you ever heard the Vinyl cafe with Stuart McClean (by the CBC)? In my opinion one of if not the best podcasts out there. (http://castroller.com/podcasts/CbcRadioVinyl)

frum single female said...

I haven't heard if that podcast but I will check it out!