Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tables

     Last month at weight watchers we focused on "mindful" eating as opposed to eating on the fly and not realizing how much you are  gobbling up. As usual it takes me a while to internalize things. I actually cleared off my table. Of course this was more because I was having guests than for dieting purposes. No matter . The deed was done. I have started eating meals at my table instead of on a tv tray in front of the television. It feels better to eat at a table . I think that I eat less at the  table than when I am watching tv . Lets see how long this habit lasts. 

1 comment:

David Staum said...

I've been trying not to eat in my car and not to eat when I'm at my computer - trying to eat only at the table. I'm not 100% successful, but it's making some difference to have some rules.