Monday, June 16, 2014

A Safe Return Home

      When I think about the teens who were kidnapped  in Israel it makes me think of my brothers when they were teenagers or kids that I know because they are like kids that I know. They are like Jewish kids that I know. It just jolts me once again in to the realization that so many people are out to hurt Jewish people . They hate so much that they want to hurt civilians.It could be anywhere in the world that Anti-Semitism rears its ugly head.
          It makes my stomach turn to think about the harm that these innocent teens  may be subjected to . My head knows but does not want to go there. I pray that Eyal, Gil'ad and Naftali  are returned to their families immediately. Until then , I hope that wherever they are that they know how much they are loved and missed being prayed for by people all over the world. 

No comments: